We can’t deny the fact that fishing is a very popular recreational sport among people of all ages. It is also beneficial for many other things as well.
It doesn’t really matter what your reason for fishing is, be it, for fun, to relieve stress, or for social bonding with your loved ones, fishing can be a great way to relax and get busy with yourself.
To get started on a fishing adventure is very easy, it depends largely on where you choose and the equipment that is available to you. Unlike those days where various techniques like spearing, netting, and trapping are needed, bowfishing has become the most popular method used by everyone.
Bowfishing method has replaced the old traditional method, it uses specialized archery equipment to shoot and retrieve fish. In bowfishing, you need to have the right equipment, getting the best equipment can help you get a powerful and accurate shot. Hence, when we speak of quality and durability, the Cajun bowfishing bow seems to pop out of the blue.
What is Cajun?
This bowfishing bow is manufactured by Cajun Archer, a well reputational archery company with over 40 years of making strong, and reliable bow fishing products. Cajun bowfishing bow is perfect equipment suitable for anyone, it is designed to match your level of skills in fishing. The awesome bowfishing kit is very durable and easy to set up.
Its size, weight and handle give you great accuracy with minimal practice. Cajun bowfishing bow will help you start catching fish right away, whether you are a professional or a beginner. This complete bowfishing setup is perfect for anyone just starting up in bowfishing.
You don’t want to take a pencil to a gun fight. This bow has what you need to hit the water and catch as many fishes as you want.
Cajun bowfishing bow comes with different accessories to help you to start fishing like a pro:
- This bowfishing kit includes Cajun fish stick 45# take-down bowfishing recurve bow, which combines a strong, lightweight 5 inches aluminum riser with composite limbs for better handling. The riser gives you a powerful draw for retrieving fishes.
- The cajun take-down design is measure at 58 inches long with a 45-lb peak draw weight. Its dacron bowstring is capable of extending for more power, speed and precision of your aim. You can shoot normal arrows with a release of your finger. So the higher the draw, the longer distance range it will go.
- Cajun bowfishing bow has a strong built-in roller system, which helps with a consistent draw cycle. This roller system is built in a way that reduces the wear and tears on reel power tubes. Unlike other bowfishing equipment that put additional wear-and-tear on itself, possibly causing it to break. Cajan roller system is stronger and reliable for you when bowfishing for large fishes.
- The axle to axle length of 28 inches makes it easy to take up less space than a traditional compound bow. Cajun bowfishing bow is just the right equipment for those who want better handling of a bow.
- High-grade aluminum riser and a composite limbs.
- The cajun bowfishing bow can last for a long time.
- Threaded hole for mounting sight and getting long distance shot
- Well built roller system makes it easy to draw up and control.
- Strong reels
- Available only for right-handed people
- A bit more expensive than other bowfishing equipment
Construction and Design
The manufacturer did an incredible job of combining great design with powerful features to suit users taste. The design, shape, color and the handling, will get you attracted at first use. Cajun bowfishing bow comes in a bright krypton inferno color, with an additional setup that when constructed and used together correctly, gives it the speed and accuracy you need. The product dimensions are measured at 34.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches, and this provides an easy grip for hand placement.
Cajun bowfishing bow roller system is well constructed with strong lines, so even if something happens they can be easily replaced without scrapping your entire set. Cajun bowfishing bow can also be used as a standard bow simply by just removing the reel.
Cajun bowfishing bow uses the latest technology in limb design, which makes it just feels good from the first touch. This bow also gives you great draw and accuracy while bow fishing.
How Cajun Bowfishing Bow Is Assembled
If you are looking for a complete bowfishing kit, Cajun bowfishing bow is just for you. The package come in a ready to fish way, with user manual so that you spend less time fussing with your equipment. Cajun bowfishing bow is very easy to assemble and disassemble.
Cajun bowfishing bow package also includes some awesome extras. You get:
- Drum reel with 50 feet of 80# bowfishing lines
- Roller arrow rest
- No-slip rubber grip
- Blister buster finger savers for a consistent shot every time.
Also added, is a fiberglass fish arrow with a piranha point, perfect for penetrating large fishes like crap, catfish or alligator gar.
Cajun bowfishing bow can also be compared with PSE kingfisher bowfishing bow. They both come with additional accessories, however, PSE kingfisher bowfishing bow has a length of 62 inches and a draw weight of 45 pounds. PSE Kingfisher is also for right-handed people only, lefties may find it difficult to use. PSE Kingfisher bowfishing bow also comes with a 31 inches fibreglass arrow with shape point, and a snapshot arrow rest that has been constructed using a combination of stainless steel and aluminum materials.
Cajun bowfishing bow is a bit more expensive than PSE kingfisher bowfishing bow but more preferable. It seems to be made of high-grade materials and is more suitable for beginners.
Cajun bowfishing bow is one of the best fishing bows out there. Its package comes in a standard form, which makes it very easy to assemble. Cajun bowfishing bow is suitable for both adult and children, professionals or beginners. It comes with a lot of accessories to help you make a perfect and accurate shot.
Cajun bowfishing bow has a simple design, it was built using high graded materials and strong reels so to ensure durability. This bow is simple to use. All you need to do is to aim for the fish, release, then allow Cajun do the rest.